The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

***** new product 2G fuel filler pipe *****

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EC17PSE

Freelancer
Nov 1, 2008
London, UK, Europe
Old

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Maybe add a small note at top describing what it is first. I had to read all of it and see pics to figure it out. Looks great tho!

Maybe add a small note at top describing what it is first. I had to read all of it and see pics to figure it out. Looks great tho!
Fixed. I knew i forgot to add something in the title LOL

Bobby sometimes I hate you. Still saving to buy some suspension stuff LOL.

Price has been updated to the final calculated price from all the places i will be buying from.

Those also reading owning a 1G good news..... I have a filler neck on the way over for me to replicate also so you guys will also get a chance to get in on it all

That’s pretty dope. If this is still running in July, I may be able to hop on. Right now is a bad time for me financially.

That’s pretty dope. If this is still running in July, I may be able to hop on. Right now is a bad time for me financially.
I understand its not a great time etc. I might keep it as an interest thread and work on a 1G unit in the back ground and bring it back next year perhaps when the world is in better health and times.

Price has been updated to the final calculated price from all the places i will be buying from.

Those also reading owning a 1G good news..... I have a filler neck on the way over for me to replicate also so you guys will also get a chance to get in on it all
Thank you man I will definitely be on the look out for this. By chance do you have a website to go to or something?

Thank you man I will definitely be on the look out for this. By chance do you have a website to go to or something?
I dont sincei just list everything here for the most part. Its always best to stay connected on dsmtuners for all the latest parts

right everyone, i currently have about 7 people with interest in this item,

Is this something that people are wanting so they can protect for the future when the oem piece all decide to rot out?
the price listed is based on 20 units being produced because thats when i get a reduction on prices from machine work and tube work, but i can do 10 units but the price will rise but not worked out by how much by as i always work out the 20 first as its always the cheaper option.

if this is not a required item i will ship this one off shortly to the lucky owner and i will assume these are an item of no importance and not required for a discontinued part.

Sorry Bobby. I live in California and we have emission stuff we have to pass. I think that style of cap, even though it’s Bad A**, it wouldn’t pass emissions for me. I’d have to take the entire pipe off and put it bk on every time I’d have to go smog the car.

Sorry Bobby. I live in California and we have emission stuff we have to pass. I think that style of cap, even though it’s Bad A**, it wouldn’t pass emissions for me. I’d have to take the entire pipe off and put it bk on every time I’d have to go smog the car.
The ford fusion dont have a cap as standard and thats also a cali car?
If you have emissions and evap stuff still i can make it without the vent in the cap. Its only in their really to help those with after market tanks as they dont have evap items anymore

I would be in for 1. Even if the group buy doesn't go through I would purchase a welded one like the original you made

I would be in for 1. Even if the group buy doesn't go through I would purchase a welded one like the original you made
Thanks for the support. If i can make it to 10 i can do the smaller order but the price does go up from the cnc guys so as long as those costs are covered i can make 10. I wanted 20 as its where i start to get cheaper costs. Send me your email via pm and i will add you to my list.

Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back