The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

***** NEW PRODUCT ***** 2G, 4 point front under brace / subframe brace ***** V2 interest *****

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I saw the list is full. Are you accepting any more orders or are you keeping it to a set number for this batch?

I saw the list is full. Are you accepting any more orders or are you keeping it to a set number for this batch?
oh its not full, I just added a number to each person. still room to get in man

Hey all.hooe you had a great Christmas and boxing day.

As some of you know i dont do alot over the holidays, I did christmas day and then i get bored LOL

So today (Boxing day) i went to work and cut all the tubes up ready to be bent. The metal turned up friday but it was as i was going home.

Im going to try get them bent this sat and through jan start getting them fitted up ready for welding,

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Looking good. How are you bending the tubes?
We have a small mandel bender tool/die for the flypress, its what i have used for many jobs once before. Great little tool to have

Last edited:
Do these work with volk front lower arms? Looking at replacing my arms when he does his next batch and was thinking this would help stiffen up the Spyder's chassis with the awd swap I'm trying to wrap up this winter.

Do these work with volk front lower arms? Looking at replacing my arms when he does his next batch and was thinking this would help stiffen up the Spyder's chassis with the awd swap I'm trying to wrap up this winter.
It works with any arms as it does not affect it in any way.

Hey all. Got the tubes bent and also got the main front and rear tubes scolloped.

I modified the jig to assist with the pulling when welding and i tig welded another one up and it still pulled so i will check it out and see how much it pulled on the chassis. If its still enough and i dont like it i might have to resort to mig welding which i wanted to stay away from but it will pull much less this way, but i will look at this shortly.

Whats up all.

I got some more progress on these braces. I did half the batch so shall look at doing some more next week(end). I did have to resort to mig welding these in the end as i tried doing a few and they kept pulling more then i liked so i did some using mig and it pulled alot less. So i did the rest this way and im more happy.

One thing im still looking for are boxes! These are tricky as i found some i liked but not around anymore and the shape and size is tricky and custom boxes are expensive so im still on the search for some boxes that work well for shipping.

Next on my list is to order the hardware which i shall be doing during the week so its here ready.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back