The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

New pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are those racing harts? C2's? I have those I thought I was the only DSM :( looks beautiful

Dang 19's? Mine are 18's 225/40/18. Lol new tire time

Yea mine are 235/35/zr19 They were on the car when I got it. I tried trading them off but it never happened *shrugs* oh well. I'm always getting compliments on them so its all good :thumb:

Last edited:
People I know usually say theres alot of good cars there, I'm most likely going tomorrow

Nice. That's about 35-40 minuts from me. My cars down because the ISC is shot but when I get it going again ill see about riding out

Clean!
Just fix the bumper or lower the fmic.

Intercooler is fully mounted. The way the short routepiping is it wont let me lower it anymore then it is.

I have the VRSF core and it sits perfect right in the middle of the mouth.

I know this car. A local dropped it off to me last year to get tuned but it had some issues that needed to be addressed first so I wasn't able to tune it. Looks like you got it all fixed up!

I know this car. A local dropped it off to me last year to get tuned but it had some issues that needed to be addressed first so I wasn't able to tune it. Looks like you got it all fixed up!

Yep. Its about 90% better then it was. I put some time and money into it. It was pretty clean when I bought it thought. But a lot of things were hacked up and done half assed

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back