The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

NEW PICS!!! What do ya think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnoopySLR

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 14, 2002
Highland, Michigan
I FINALLY got my car out of storage! I've been workin hard. Tell me what you think. I have a VIS Extreme GT Carbon Fiber Hood on the way. Should be here next week. I'll get some pics up with that as soon as it gets here.

Those are R-1 Racing seats. You can get them off ebay or through Powertech industries. I went with blue to be differant. I guess I don't have a great reason, but I like it. Its more soothing that red.

Same thing. I like it. Everybody tells me to get rid of it. I don't proclaim to be fast because I'm not. If I was running 13's it would be gone. But as long as I just putz around town, I can have my park bench. Another reason is, I don't like fiberglass spoilers. They're not my style. I was thinking of getting a new one. What do you think of this one? J/K :)

http://www.chucko.com/racing/the-cars.html

Thanks. Thats the first time a turbo guy said anything like that to me. :) I still have yet to run it. The Apex S-AFC and NGK w/ Nologly Hot Wires really boosted my power. Some day I'll get to a track. I want to rebuild and turbo next year. RPMExtreme.com sells a nice 420a block and head. I want to get that and a HAHN stage 2w/ FMIC.

I think the blue is to light to go with the red. Maybe a darker blue would have been better IMHO. Otherwise good job on pulling the whole dash apart and taking the time to do it right.

Thanks. You have to see the blue in person. I haven't been able to take a good pic of the color. It always turns out to light. Anyway, Thanks.

0 Gauge Wire. I think they plan on upgrading power lines to that stuff. I'm running 2000 watts of power to my subs, so I wanted no resistance in the wire. It sound really good.

I have 2 10" Fusion Power Plant subs and 2 Sound Storm 1000 watt amps. I don't know my db but its loud! I think I'm going to move the amps on the back seat like that. I'm not sure if I like it. I was thinking of putting the bottom of the back seats back in and making a back to put on the sides of the sub facing in. But I'm not sure yet. What do you guys think. Keep the system looking the way it is, or change it. I'm open to any good ideas. I'm not getting rid of it either to save weight. When I get my turbo and start taking it to the strip, then I'll worry about weight.

I'M PISSED!!! We just got freezing rain here in Michigan. They got the #%@@# Salt Trucks out! Now I can't drive my car! ARGGHH!!! I hope it rains soon to wash the roads.

I think it would. I have a LOT of clearance. I think VIS told me that it didn't, but it looks like it would. Give them a call. Their pretty cool over there. 1-626-573-8383

I would like to. I'm so busy I don't get a lot of free time. I deffinatly would love to go HIN. I heard its one of the best shows around.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back