The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

new pics of ebay short route fmic

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellow90tsi

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2006
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
These are some pics of the finished ebay fmic with 2.5inch short route piping with very minimal modification. The entire fmic with piping and t-bolt clamps cost me 450. Here are some pics, any more questions feel free to ask.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

And this is a pic of my new seats i got for my b-day from my gf!

The piping i bought was a dejon race fmic pipe kit with blow through and with hks flange. The lower i just bought a 2 to 2.5 inch 90*elbowput a straight 2.5inch ss pipe in beaded the ends, then one mroe 90 a small straight 2.5 then a 90 into the intercooler. I love the setup very happy with the way it came out, and many of us cheap dsmer's will love this setup. I just hope it performs well, which it should.

As for the coolant, yes once i do a final flush and get some 50/50 in there it will look sick. Im still a little leary about the hose holding. It should hold 65 psi at 210 degrees. Time will tell.

Coolant bottle is a RCI from jegs mounted where the stock smic was located, fabbed alittle bracket and perfect, i will get some pics of that tomm.

The mani is a treadstone performance one. Mirrored after the turbonetics t3/t4 manifold. And for 340 i think its a great buy. I just wrapped it tonight for the time being over the winter i will get it coated.

You should take a few highlighters and pour their liquid content in the coolant and get some black lights under the hood man...that shit will look MAD TIGHT! :)

LOL, come on now, I cant be 100% total rice. Its bad enough im trying to make a 1g look fairly decent. Thats a feat all in itself!

man that looks good! if you would tell me where on e-bay? what seller?

Can you get some shots with the bumper mounted? And I take it you just removed the bumer reinforcement? That setup sounds really cheap and looks good.

That looks sweet and thats one awesome gf to buy you racing seats.:thumb:

I gotta question, why are your elbows blue in one picture and black in the other one's?

here are pics with the front bumber on, let me know guys, its always good to hear feedback,I and im sure others love hearing the comments, either way good or bad.

Now i was actually able to keep my inner bumper only hacking off a thin piece from behind, i will get pics if u want. I took out my rad support in the middle, and took a piece of 1/8"x1" flat stock and put a slight bend in it, and drilled two holes in it. It bolted right up.

The reason for the different color silicone, was the black ones were 10 bucks each, i ordered them not knowing if they would work out. After making sure they would work i ordered the 4ply reinforced ones. THe black are only rubber.

Anyone think i should do alittle (how to) on this or dont u think it will be worth it?

I think it would be cool, and yeah if you have pics of the bumper cutting required and don't mind posting it, please do. :)

Is your girlfriend interested in a long distance relationship with me?ROFL

Those seats are killer! I also like the color of your car, its different. Different is good.

Are you running an air filter? Could you even use one or an intake with your short route piping?

Do you have anymore pictures of where it goes from the turbo to the intercooler? Was wondering what did with the J-pip or removed the 1 fan or watever.

That's Silicone coolant hoses??? If that holds up I'm going to Home Depot Right now!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back