The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

new pic

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dericsh

Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2002
Pearl River, Louisiana
hey everyone... just finished this up friday and showed it today... here is a pic. another thing if the guy in the maroon talon that was acting a complete fool on the interstate this morning is on this site... id like to just tell you that you need to start getting some respect for other peoples lives if not your own... thats how people get hurt

Attachments

• im000705.jpg
    im000705.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 268
93eklipz, cars lookin good man. what kind of rims are those? i like :) keep up the good work!

greyforestgst, where can you get the lambo doors for $500? ive kind of been out of the lambo door loop for a while...last i heard everyone was still looking for a reputable company...

here is a pic. another thing if the guy in the maroon talon that was acting a complete fool on the interstate this morning is on this site... id like to just tell you that you need to start getting some respect for other peoples lives if not your own... thats how people get hurt

I was in a maroon talon, but it wasnt me sadly, i didnt leave hammond till about 11am and get to the show till about 2pm. :(

I know the one your talkin about tho, he was in the parkin lot i seen the car. :|

Figured i would chime in and say i knew who you were talkin bout, but it wasnt me :laugh: Me and him raced on the way home, name was richard.

thanks for the comments meef, and about the green/brown eclipse next to me.. i didn't talk to him about the car at all... the kit was a knock off blitz i assume. here's a front shot of it

Attachments

• im000719.jpg
    im000719.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 145
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back