The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

1G New personal best

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awdmonster1904

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 23, 2007
Chino, California
Hello there! Here’s a quick recap of what happened in the past.

- previously the car was running at 6766 and just swapped it to auto we had a heck hasket failure that also damaged the head. After looking at the log we realized that I had too much timing. With the automatic adding more load on the tables from stock to auto we decided it was time to retune the car on the Dyno.

- I had a super 99 laying on the shelf decided to add the super 99 and sell off the 6766.

- The combination of issues I had in the past was mainly during the launch as the nitrous wasn’t kicking on or it was kicking on turning off too fast. After all it in the being a speed sensor table I had set to turn off the nitrous at 25 mph. As soon as we got rid of it we said the boost As the trigger for the nitrous.
After fixing all the little gremlins getting the brakes to hold and getting used to the car we father heading in the right direction.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Moving the right direction. 2700ft sure would be nice. I regularly see 8000-10,000 in the summer here in Colorado.

Frank the Tank, Frank the Tank! What's up man! Congrats, glad to see you're still hungry for faster timeslips.

When you get a chance man, change your video settings because I'd like to see your pass. Hopefully you can get it down the 1/4 too because there's no way you're not in the single digits with that kind of 1/8th!

Last edited:
Frank the Tank, Frank the Tank! What's up man! Congrats, glad to see you're still hungry for faster timeslips.

When you get a chance man, change your video settings because I'd like to see your pass. Hopefully you can get it down the 1/4 too because there's no way you're not in the single digits with that kind of 1/8th!

I’ll post the vid soon let’s me figure it out

It’s should be 9.4 maybe 9.3 but we going to work on low 9.0 we shall see

I remember your old track outing posts with the PPG trans you would break immediately EVERY Time LOL, so here’s to the AUTO:thumb:
Yeah good times ….
Got tired of that stage … and had all the parts in stock for the auto swap. The thing that always broke for me was the rear ends … too much shock i guess . When i destroyed my 4th rear end that i just sent to TMZ I made up my mind to go auto

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back