The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

New personal best 9.50 @ ........ 120?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11secDSM

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 8, 2003
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
Took a trip to the track last night on the hurt motor and ballooned converter and hoped for the best! After the second pass, the converter is done! BUT the car went a new personal best coasting before the 1000' to a 9.50 @ 120. 5.95 in the 1/8! The pass was on e98 and 33psi.

Can't wait for my Bradco to show up!

As for the hood...time for some better pins. ROFL

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

[ame="http://youtu.be/tEyO6qIwTjQ"]http://youtu.be/tEyO6qIwTjQ[/ame]

Didn't you balloon one previous then you are ballooning this one as well? Could it be a problem with the setup.

It's the same converter. New one is on order. Trans is shimmed to add some converter free play. This was only meant to be a band aid to get the car to the shooutout but after checking all the bearings after the SO and seeing that they were all mint (mainly thrust bearing) I decided to take one last wack at it.

Have you dyno'd your current set up? 9.50 and costing at the end is sweet I wonder what it would of been all out?

We made 725whp not too long ago at this boost pressure. Probably would have been a 9.0 pass roughly...possibly could have hit 8s. Hard to say since i let off before the 1000' mark so that number isn't exactly accurate.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back