The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

New (Old) Member

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twest151

Probationary Member
Sep 5, 2016
Hookstown, Pennsylvania
Hey everyone! I joined here in 16 when I got my first GST and just browsed trying to gain some knowledge. I kept my GST for about a year and then got rid to get another toy. I’ve always dreamed of having a clean GSX and I finally found a project car that had a clean body. I picked it up last night. Guy bought it stock, started adding performance parts to it then had to sell all of his toys since he chose to take a different career path. Bought the car as “just needing tuned” but I know the potential of problems that I could encounter. Bought it knowing I’d need to wrench on it and I’m excited to learn from it. I’ll be on here trying to read up on my problems I’ve already encountered and I’m sure I’ll be posting some questions as well!

Welcome back. You’ll enjoy how much knowledge has continued to pour into this forum since you left.

Hopefully all the parts you have are good ones and the build will go smoothly. Don’t forget to complete your profile information so that anyone helping you here knows the details of what you’re working on.

Keep us posted on your progress!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back