The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

420A new ms3x install issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettk

Probationary Member
Nov 20, 2012
lewisburg, West_Virginia
Hey guys. I have the car running but I have been having issues here or there. What I think I am dealing with now is that I see that most of you all are running for ignition settings is falling edge, I can only get it to run on rising edge. I purchased a prebuilt ms3x from diyautotune).I drove the car around the block (well tried to) the car was very meh. Almost feels like it randomly drops two cylinders and sometimes feels like it shuts off completely. All my wires are soldered in and have been tested. All cylinders are getting spark and fuel(tested with can i/o). 1k pull up resistor for crank signal etc. I guess I am not really sure what to ask LOL. Maybe you all dealt with this and can point me in the right direction. I can try and get a log tomorrow. I don't understand why I am having this many issues. we put an ms3x in my datsun and never had any issues with that

They Are around 11 give or take. Rich I know just don't want to tune until I know I'm set. Will try and get a composite log after work

I'll pull them and look at them. They were new plugs LOL but yeah that's a good point. I switched to another one of my projects to take a break

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back