The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

New member with 98 GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lambiablo

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 8, 2008
Elon, North_Carolina
Well I am finally introducing myself, I have been a member for 2 years or more, I have many obligations that keep me quite busy. Anyway..

I have a 98 GSX and a 99 GS, not too much to say about the GS, it's just my daily driver.

I've had the GSX for 3 going on 4 years now. It was bone stock when I got it. Since I have done many bolt ons, intercooler, full 3 inch exhaust, tdo5 20g, and other little things.

I am currently however, doing a total overhaul, a very unfortunate event left the engine bay a bit charred.

So I'm currently finishing up stripping down the engine bay, preparing it to be painted. And in the meantime I am also building a 6 bolt to do a swap. If all goes well, I may be driving it again by the end of the summer.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back