The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

New member to this DSM scene

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinabean

Probationary Member
Mar 5, 2021
York, South_Carolina
Hi peoples! As I said in the title, I’m new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tina and I have a1997 Eclipse RS w/manual transmission. I bought it used(it was leased by one person) in 2000 and absolutely loved it. I still love it and am trying to do some restoration on it. Got it in decent running order but there’s more I’d like to do with it. I’m hoping this forum will help me do just that!

Welcome to the group. Lots of resources here. Check the resources and faqs on the main page. Good reading material.

Welcome! I'm sort of in the same boat, longtime owner looking to do restoration. I've already done quite a lot, and folks here have been very helpful. Just post questions about what specifically you're looking to do and I'm sure people will chime in with advice.

Welcome to the forum! It's nice to see another RS getting some love. :thumb: Be sure to build a profile for your car so that the folks here can better assist you with any questions you may have.

Best of luck, and enjoy the journey!

Welcome to the forum! It's nice to see another RS getting some love. :thumb: Be sure to build a profile for your car so that the folks here can better assist you with any questions you may have.

Best of luck, and enjoy the journey!
Thanks! I created a profile for my ‘97 Eclipse, but since I didn’t know what 1G and 2G DSM meant, I created it as a 1G DSM. Can’t find an edit that will let me change it to 2G DSM, so aside from creating a whole new profile I guess it has to stay 1G. Do you think that’s a big deal?

Thanks! I created a profile for my ‘97 Eclipse, but since I didn’t know what 1G and 2G DSM meant, I created it as a 1G DSM. Can’t find an edit that will let me change it to 2G DSM, so aside from creating a whole new profile I guess it has to stay 1G. Do you think that’s a big deal?

@Ludachris might be able to fix that for you? He runs the forum. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back