The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

New member/owner to a 1998 Eclipse GST

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audi4kquattro

Probationary Member
Dec 19, 2020
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
Hello all,
I am new to the tuner scene. I am a retired diesel mechanic that has done V-8 conversions on S-10's and done a few 5MC conversions on Audi 4000's. I love my Audi's but I figured I would do an Eclipse for my next project. I am open to help and suggestions from all members. I will search for help as always before asking a question thats been answered a 1000 times.
If you have any questions on the car I am all ears.

Hello all,
I am new to the tuner scene. I am a retired diesel mechanic that has done V-8 conversions on S-10's and done a few 5MC conversions on Audi 4000's. I love my Audi's but I figured I would do an Eclipse for my next project. I am open to help and suggestions from all members. I will search for help as always before asking a question thats been answered a 1000 times.
hello im 16 just got into the dsm well want to but i recently found a rs eclipse 1997 and did my research found out it was slower than the rest you think i should buy for my first car i do want to mod it and probably switch motor and add turbo and so on since i want a fast car all it goes is to 140hp but anyways just want some answer on why i should not and on why i should

Hello all,
Welcome to the DSM world.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back