The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

New Member,not to DSM or the site.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMFLipp

Probationary Member
Mar 18, 2012
Lorain, Ohio
Hi guys.
My name is Steve.

I have been messing with 1g DSMs for quite some years now, Have helped my brother on alot too. He was the one who got me into them.

This is my first time being a member here, however I have used the sites information and been lurking around for a long time.

I had to get rid of my last talon some time ago, and I am currently in the market to buy another one and build it alot further then I have my previous. I was always focusing my attention on more then one project while having a Talon and it hasnt worked before. Now im in the free market and looking too focus all my attention on one DSM!

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see another person who can't stay away from a dsm, no matter how many times it breaks down :D
Are you looking for any specific model/year?

A clean Laser RS awd if possible. prefer pre 91, love those pop up lights. But Ill probally settle for something thats a 1g and has been well maintained or good condition. Stock or not. Im gonna mod it either way.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back