1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

New member. Not new to DSMs though

Posted by Nathanial Holdridge, Sep 20, 2019

Please Support Feal Suspension
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. Nathanial Holdridge

Nathanial Holdridge Probationary Member

Joined Sep 20, 2019
    Alamogordo, New Mexico
    After years of prowling every bit of DSM info I could find, and going into recovery from a DSM addiction for 5 years, I finally made a profile. I got back into it a week ago when I saw a GST I just felt I had to have and may still buy. I owned a 99 GST on 2" Megan drop springs, and a front mount LOL. It was my first dsm LOL. I scored a 94 automatic awd car after that with only 74,000 miles on the clock and some nice parts in it. And parts parts parts all over the place LOL. I look forward to meeting and exchanging enthusiasm for these cars we all hate/love so much.

Also I'm looking for a 2g GST or GSX project. I have an engine so shells are welcome. Thank you!