The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

New member. Not new to DSMs though

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nathanial Holdridge

Probationary Member
Sep 20, 2019
Alamogordo, New_Mexico
After years of prowling every bit of DSM info I could find, and going into recovery from a DSM addiction for 5 years, I finally made a profile. I got back into it a week ago when I saw a GST I just felt I had to have and may still buy. I owned a 99 GST on 2" Megan drop springs, and a front mount LOL. It was my first dsm LOL. I scored a 94 automatic awd car after that with only 74,000 miles on the clock and some nice parts in it. And parts parts parts all over the place LOL. I look forward to meeting and exchanging enthusiasm for these cars we all hate/love so much.

Also I'm looking for a 2g GST or GSX project. I have an engine so shells are welcome. Thank you!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back