The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

New Member in the Market for a 1G AWD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Illusivemannak

Probationary Member
Nov 12, 2021
Kingston, Washington
Hello All!

Im Kevin. I have been a DSM fan since I was in High School. Ive wanted one for over 20 years. I have been looking around off and on over the years and have never been able to find one. I joined to help me find a 1G in the next few months, and then to have support in building it. I curently have a a mix of vehicles. 24Valve Cummins Dodge Ram, 2021 Honda HRV, 2012 Camaro, and a NA Miata that i just finished the Turbo install on (My auto X car). Im working on rebuilding the savings to get an AWD 1G DSM (my dream car) in the next couple of months. I am planning on traveling somewhere to get one, and make a road trip bringing it back home. Looking forward to all the adventures and being active in this community!

History of me: Grew up a commercial fisherman in Alaska. Plan on going back someday. The AWD will be needed for when i do go back home. Currently enjoying the coffee sipping life in the emerald city.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back