The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

New member from Indiana 1G TSi

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mafea

Probationary Member
Jun 24, 2014
Michigan City, Indiana
Hello,
My name is Tyler I am from Indiana, I just recently (last week) picked up my first DSM. I picked up a 1991 Talon TSi, Red, 120,000 miles, I couldn't pass up the deal on it. All it needed was a new ECU and a battery to run, the progress of the car is currently not-running. However it was because the manifold was cracked, so we took that off replaced it with another stock one. I can always include pictures if anyone wants to see it, the body is still in good condition it was garage kept for the past 6 years.

I hope to interest some people with the build I will be doing to it, all though it will take some time to make major progress on it (gotta save up for the DSM Link V3).

Good to meet everyone :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back