The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

new member from colorado

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Man I bet that thing is hard to drive with the steering wheel facing backwards and mounted in the engine compartment. ROFL
Just poking fun. Welcome! You have come across the Best Dam DSM Forum on the internet and we are glad to have you!
Take some time and fill out a vehicle profile HERE and ask away if you have questions or contribute your knowledge to help others out.
Happy DSMing!
Marty

Well new member that's been here since May of this year.... I see you mostly post in the ECMlink section... I assume then this is the first time you are introducing yourself to the site. Well then... Welcome... There is no other info on your page… Could you fill that out for us please...
Now, let's get one thing straight... Marty aka @1990TSIAWDTALON .... well he is sort of the class clown here on the site... and I @Widgmaster run a close second..
I got to tell you something so ya better listen up
Two guys sitting in a bar when this rather lady like type fellow come walking in. The two fellow continue their conversation talking about DSMTuners...OH..about twenty minutes go by and his fellow who came in says... Excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt, but I couldn't help overhearing your talking about cars. My friend is having trouble with his brakes and he can't figure out what's going on. So the tuners say.. What do the shoe's look like..? The fellow says... his shoes. Oh, my... I think they're Reboks or something. Maybe Nike's I'm not sure

Well new member that's been here since May of this year.... I see you mostly post in the ECMlink section... I assume then this is the first time you are introducing yourself to the site. Well then... Welcome... There is no other info on your page… Could you fill that out for us please...
Now, let's get one thing straight... Marty aka @1990TSIAWDTALON .... well he is sort of the class clown here on the site... and I @Widgmaster run a close second..
I got to tell you something so ya better listen up
Two guys sitting in a bar when this rather lady like type fellow come walking in. The two fellow continue their conversation talking about DSMTuners...OH..about twenty minutes go by and his fellow who came in says... Excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt, but I couldn't help overhearing your talking about cars. My friend is having trouble with his brakes and he can't figure out what's going on. So the tuners say.. What do the shoe's look like..? The fellow says... his shoes. Oh, my... I think they're Reboks or something. Maybe Nike's I'm not sure
:ohdamn:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back