The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

New member, 3 year DSM'r

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Rock Z75

Probationary Member
Jun 21, 2009
n/a, California
Hey all, Im Darren and a veteran from the Army of 6 years, also I am an owner of a 90 Talon Tsi awd, mostly stock engine wise, but here is some pics of what I have so far.

my mods to list
-3" inch downpipe into cat then to 2.5" custom piping with a Borla XR1 Muffler
-ebay UICP
-Koyo Radiator with Flex-a-lite fans
-Kyb agx struts on Eibach Sportline Springs
-Brembo Cross drilled rotors
-intake open filter without can and smaller honeycomb pulled from the MAS

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Its been my daily driver since I got out of the army last year and was my vacation car when I was home from leave and has been an amazing car since! :thumb:

I get out here soon too! I cannot wait for that ETS date! Vets are more than welcome here amigo. Clean 1g.

im digging the exhaust looks good. I have always built my own, i dont see the point in buying one personally. A 2g MAF would be helpful so you can pop up the boosties.

I get out here soon too! I cannot wait for that ETS date! Vets are more than welcome here amigo. Clean 1g.

For sure, it was a long wait for me too but you will get there and thanks for the respect man!

im digging the exhaust looks good. I have always built my own, i dont see the point in buying one personally. A 2g MAF would be helpful so you can pop up the boosties.

Thanks man, I bought the downpipe first and had it tweeked to get everything to flow as well as possible with the custom piping. I will be getting a youtube exhaust clip up soon. I want a 2g MAF but unsure if I need anything else to support it and once its wired correctly if it all would be good for stock boost first.

Well since I am unemployed my Talon is for sale $2500 OBO Spare brand new parts are also included:

RMDSM Front/Rear Sway Bars
Energy Suspension Engine/Transmission mounts, set of 4
Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines, all 4 corners
Misc new DSM parts also included in parts box
Prothane Sway Bar Bushing Set

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/2703492243.html

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back