The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

New Member- 1997 GS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vteclipse19

Probationary Member
Jan 28, 2009
Roanoke, Virginia
Hey there everyone,

I just thought I'd introduce myself to everyone. My name is Jonathan, and I am from the Roanoke area of Virginia. I have owned a 1997 Eclipse GS for two years now.

I think for all of the 90's cars made, it was the best looking. I know everyone on here will tell me to buy a 4g63 model car, but the insurance is too high and I'm getting ready to enter college. I hope to turbo the car, lower it an inch max. I'm not big into riced out cars, so I'm trying to turn my 420a engine into a reliable, higher hp, fun to drive car.

In conclusion to this long intro, just thought I'd say hey :)

Picture below.

Attachments

• car 15.jpg
    car 15.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 55
Hey!

Welcome to Tuners, get ready to be addicted. The people on here are awesome and very knowledgable. Also, nice GS, it looks very clean.

Very clean DSM! Welcome to tuners. Even without turboing the car, you can make it pretty quick for a DD. My wife's RS has a 10.:1 compression built engine, 2.5" header-back exhaust, and it's pretty quick for a non-turbo. It will never be faster than 13s, but again it's a DD so it doesn't really need to be.

Again, welcome to the site. When they tell you the get a 4g63, just tell them a built 420a is just as good. (No, you can't make as much power, there isn't as much support for the platform, but you can still make pretty decent power). :thumb:

I like the purple, just not the wheels. As everyone said, welcome to the site. There's a vast amount of knowledge on here.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back