The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

New logs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDR7919

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 1, 2005
Titusville, Florida
Hey guys Im trying to work on my pump gas tune.
I have not been able to change fuel much because my wideband is acting up and showing Im running lean.
I have been adjusting timing and running about 21psi. 3bar looks pretty good
I was not able to do I full 3rd gear pull.

Let me know what I should look at.

I would like to run about 25psi if I can get there.

Thanks

Attachments

• newlog.dat
    21.7 KB · Views: 52
  • newlog2.dat
    28.8 KB · Views: 69
Have you tried using the other AEM inputs? I know the AEM is not the greatest with DSMlink.

Do you have a gauge with the AEM? If so, how does it compare to the logged values?

Also, I would recommend getting the V3 software and working with that if you can. It's a much nicer interface.

Do you have an AFPR and is your fuel pump rewired? If not, I'd work on both of those items.

Have you tried using the other AEM inputs? I know the AEM is not the greatest with DSMlink.

Yes

Do you have a gauge with the AEM? If so, how does it compare to the logged values?

Dsmlink and guage match. I have looked for exhaust leaks cant find any. I know its off because its saying im running high 11 a/r on pump and Im not really knocking enough to be concerned.
Its showing the same a/r as when I was 110 oct a few weeks ago with alot more fuel pulled out. Now I have added fuel with no change.

Also, I would recommend getting the V3 software and working with that if you can. It's a much nicer interface.

I down loaded it the other day just have not had a chance to look at it.

Do you have an AFPR and is your fuel pump rewired? If not, I'd work on both of those items.[/QUOTE]

Yes I have afpr and rewired 255

It will be very difficult, if not impossible, to spot exhaust leaks. You'll need to run some seafoam through the motor, or have a shop perform a smoke test. That's the only way I was able to find out that my flex section was leaking.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back