The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

New here..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_NEW_KiD

Probationary Member
Aug 11, 2011
Mo'ville/'Cuse, New_York
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I live in Syracuse but I'm in school at Morrisville college during most of the year. Unfoortunately, my Blazer is biting the bullet :banghead: and I need a new vehicle by November (inspection runs out), so I figured I'd go for a 2G Eclipse preferably, though I would settle for a 3G if I had to. I've been keeping track of craigslist but until later this month I won't have any money. I'm looking to spend max of about 2 grand on one, preferably 5 speed. Don't care if it's turbo, FWD or AWD. I just need something without any issues that will pass NYS inspection, ya know?

Hopefully I find something so I can be a part of the DSM world, I've always liked Eclipses.

:hellyeah:

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for the welcome.

Any year from 95-99 works, doesn't matter what model, just very little to no rust. I'd like a sunroof, has to be 5 speed. Prefer the 2.0L DOHC engine but I can work with whatever LOL. As far as drivetrain like I said it would be cool to get a GSX but I doubt I'll find one for around 2 grand that doesn't need work.

Yeah its hard to find a nice gsx or any turbo car that doesn't need work and is. nice I have a 95 talon that I'm trying to sell right now because I need the money bad to repair my gsx LOL

Yeah LOL. Not too worried about turbo right now, but I really do need a new car before November. Eclipse preferred because of body lines, etc (I know Talon is the same thing)... your Talon wouldn't happen to be the blue one on craigslist would it?

Well if I don't find anything by probably mid October I'll get a hold of you and see if you still got the Talon, then go from there

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back