The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

2G New here! Starting a project car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P4ND4S

Probationary Member
Sep 2, 2022
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Howdy Everyone,

A couple years ago i received a 95 eclipse from my brother who has passed away. This was his project car. He's already done some coversions on it and i plan to finish it. I am going to make it something i will enjoy to drive and something he would have been proud to have owned. Wish me luck everyone, im gonna need it.

P4nd4s

You should fill out a vehicle profile > http://www.dsmtuners.com/dsm-profiles/ add lots of pics, we love to see progress on build and restorations.
This will automatically start a build thread. Fill out the vehicle profile with as much as you know about the car. Especially helpful if you post a help thread.

Welcome, you came to the right place. Let us know if you need some help.
Thanks! I actually could use some help. The strut towers on my car are completely rusted out. Any advice on what to do? I was thinking of finding a donor ones but am struggling.

Thanks! I actually could use some help. The strut towers on my car are completely rusted out. Any advice on what to do? I was thinking of finding a donor ones but am struggling.
That’s a huge bummer, check the rocker panels too behind the side skirts and really assess your rust situation.

There are people that will sell strut tower cut outs from part out cars.

Unfortunately, it may be more realistic to find a clean roller and swap all your brothers parts to it.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back