The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

New here. Hey Everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jel280

Probationary Member
Feb 14, 2010
Roanoke, Virginia
hey everyone the name is james, i am new to dsm and cars in general. I have been doing a lot of research lately and found that lots of my questions are answered here. I recently bought a 4g63t 6 bolt and currently looking for a talon tsi or eclipse gsx shell.

Just some more information on me, I'm a sophomore in college and recently became fascinated with cars, and i decided that is what i want to pursue a career in it. I plan on going into mechanical engineering and taking automotive classes on the side to learn as much as i can. I am very pleased to be here and ready to learn a lot.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back