The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

New here and I just picked up a 2G Eclipse GST Spyder *update pics added

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sconus

Probationary Member
Feb 19, 2011
Dunedin, Florida
Hi Evereyone, greetings from Florida! Im starting a new journey here and I'm glad I found a place where I can share my experience with other DSM owners.

So here's the deal.

I just picked up a 97 2G Eclipse GST Spyder that's in pretty awesome shape. It's all original, was garaged and this car has lots of potential. 216k on the motor but it doesn't seem to mind. It has the fastest pickup of any car i've owned, and I've had a few.

The car has a few issues, but I will begin to do some research in the forums and I'm sure I will find some good help here.

This is my introduction and I want to say thanks for making such a cool site! :hellyeah:
-serge

Last edited:
OK folks, It finally stopped raining, so here are some photos =)

Attachments

• nose.jpg
    nose.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 49
  • frontright.jpg
    frontright.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 55
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 43
  • rearside.jpg
    rearside.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 48
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 49
  • dash.jpg
    dash.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 59
  • roof.jpg
    roof.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 47
  • taillight.jpg
    taillight.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 51
  • wheel.jpg
    wheel.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 54
Hi Evereyone, greetings from Florida! Im starting a new journey here and I'm glad I found a place where I can share my experience with other DSM owners.

So here's the deal.

I just picked up a 97 2G Eclipse GST Spyder that's in pretty awesome shape. It's all original, was garaged and this car has lots of potential. 216k on the motor but it doesn't seem to mind. It has the fastest pickup of any car i've owned, and I've had a few.

The car has a few issues, but I will begin to do some research in the forums and I'm sure I will find some good help here.

This is my introduction and I want to say thanks for making such a cool site! :hellyeah:
-serge

Do you still have the car and is it still running up the miles?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back