The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

New guy from Minnesota

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91talontssei

Probationary Member
Jan 20, 2011
stacy, Minnesota
Hey guys, been lurking for a few months now and figured i'd introduce myself. My name is James and i'm from Stacy Mn. I have a 91 talon TSI awd auto that is somewhat stock/ some what modified. i bought it with a few bugs in aug of 10 and i think i've put 9 miles on it since then..LOL. The tranny is in limp mode and i'm waiting for both the funds and snow to melt so i can get to work. Couple of guys i work with got me into the DSM and 3/S world. I was a big GM guy until recently. I hope to learn a lot about my car from you guys as well as be here with experience for any future tuners that might need some help with problems.

James

Welcome. I'm originally from Rochester, MN. I will definetly go out of my way to help you out brother.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back