The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

New guy from Edmonton.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1992ETTSi

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 28, 2010
Edmonton, AB_Canada
Hello my name is Robert and I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Just picked this bad boy up last week from the original owner.

Its a 1992 Talon TSi AWD. It has only 105,000m on the clock and is a 9.5 all the way around. It's fully loaded - a sunroof.

I tried uploading pictures from my iPhone but it's just not working. I will have to get on my laptop and upload that way.

Sweet, works now, so here is the beast! Lovin it so far. Just got finished giving her a good shine. I'm a DSM fan for life. My last car was a 04 srt-4 and although it was fast, I will never go back to fwd after having my TSi.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Sweet man, welcome to the club. I'm also from edmonton, and I know a bit about the 4g63 engine, which my 1995 talon has, although mine is a 7 bolt, and yours is probably a 6 bolt not much difference but yours is better, with less miles too. Nice find have fun with it.

Tsi Great for our Canadian winters!

Nice, find.. Curious how much to you pick her up for?

I recently was in AB 4mths ago picked up my 2g in CowTown.. Bastard Sold me a Lemon!

Yes, I just love the car, it's great in the snow.

I picked up the car for $4k, it's what the car is worth and he knew that. I was willing to pay whatever amount to find a unmolested 1g.

So you got a lemon did you ? That sucks man! Do you have any pictures of the car ? What's all wrong with it ?

you scored dude

I love that color, I love the interior.

Reminds me of my 1g that I never should of sold I picked up for 4500 but it wasn't unmolested.
Still was mint inside and out with full black leather and clean as hell. Engine was all fresh and extremely clean but it still had a ton of problems.

Very nice Tsi. Look like it is in very goood condition. What are your plans for her?

Not sure, but nothing crazy. Probably just a CAI and a new set of shoes. I would like the car to be as problem free as possible. It's my D/D

FML, had the car for only two weeks And it's got idle surge already. Guess I'll start my search for a fix. Wish me luck, god knows I'll need it!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back