The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

New GSX owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedpro22

Probationary Member
Aug 24, 2014
batavia, New_York
So I've had a few eclipse's in my life (2 1996 eclipse rs, 1 1999 eclipse gs, and 1 2001 eclipse rs). Now just like most people after i had my first one I've always wanted a GSX. But could never afford to drop 5k on a nice one. so i found one the other day on my local craigslist for $700 its a shell, well its missing motor trans and a hood. but hey no rust. So i picked it up figuring ill just work on it when i can afford to buy stuff for it i will. and i guess ill just build a motor for it instead of just getting a stock one for it. So im new to the gsx world but not to eclipse's. have a few friends with gs-t's and ive been with them a few times when they go to stm for tuning or parts. so i have a good group around me that can help hope i can also find anwsers to questions on here as well.

I've been building my GSX for 10 plus years now. It takes time, money, and patience but it's well worth it. Good luck with the build!!

heres the plan
give me your thoughts

d2 coil overs pricey but worth it (have them on my 3g)
i want to make 450-500hp reliable on 93 have this to help with that part
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

dsmlink
gonna just find a good block and build it with forged internals maybe a new crank
big front mount
really want a ssqv bov (i like the sound)
3in exhaust (custom, hks, stm, or greddy)one of them 4
all supporting mods for turbo system and hp goal
carbon hood and hatch
18x8.5 varrstoen es221 (powder coated neon green)

this will be my first full build that is done right
i used to just buy cheap crap i.e ebay special exhaust but after i finished wyotech and learned a few things this is goona be a fun but done right build its my number 2 dream car only falls short to a bnr r34 gtr

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back