The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

New Girl!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welcome,
the avatar selection will certainly be advantageous for a punctual response regarding future tech questions.

Great, now lets get about a million more of you on board ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1416799411][/DOUBLEPOST]hey, are you on some DSM facebook groups? I swear I've seen you before (and no, not a cheezy pickup line, i'm happily married!! hahahha)

That's probably not their real picture. It could be some Pee Wee Herman looking dude.

first good advice is, buy new bolts, being 20 years old, they break easy so don't get stranded waiting for new bolts in the mail! also, OEM are cheaper alloy, theres a post with the thread types for each bolt on here, you can use that and just buy cheaper and newer ones.

welcome to the club.

Good luck with the project Jessica! They call it a project car for a reason most important have a plan and a goal for your PROJECT. Get the Redline oils there from NorCal Benicia,Ca. I've been using it for a long time

welcome to the site.
Red-line gear oil is pretty good for our cars, while it does cost a lot more then standard gear oil, It works really good on our cars.

While your at it [I know it's rather obvious but.] It would be wise to check for any seal leaks on the transfer case
[their was a dealer recall] on these, the rear differential, the cv axles, and of course the cv axle boots as well.

Also while the car is up you can better inspect the ball joints and carrier bearing for wear as well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back