The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

New Gauge Cluster Specifics.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedShogun

Probationary Member
Nov 10, 2008
Valley Stream, New_York
My speedometer went and I'm looking on ebay for a new cluster. Wanted to know if there are any specifics involved in choosing one besides year, T or NA, and transmission.

Year doesn't matter as long as its 2g. Turbo clusters have a boost and oil pressure where nt doesn't so those may not work but the rest should. Auto/manual doesn't matter except the auto has a thing going down the middle. I'm pretty sure avenger clusters also work.

If its just the speedo it's more likely your speed sensors and not the cluster.

The guy who installed my newer engine said he had checked the sensor after and said it was fine. That the mechanical piece in the cluster most likely went.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back