The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

New from Buffalo NY

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimreaper9876

Probationary Member
Jul 22, 2012
Buffalo, New_York
I am not currently a DSM owner (maybe someday?) but I frequent salvage yards almost twice a week. I often see 1st and 2nd gen DSMs in the yards and I'd like to help you guys out here by supplying you with some parts. I also have a co-worker with a 91 eclipse who I will probably be using this forum to help.

I however, am a proud owner of a 1991 Toyota MR2. I have found that there is nothing better than getting a fellow enthusiast back on the road. I also sell superchargers for the 3.8L gm motors on a very regular basis, both on and off ebay.

I have a stellar record on the MR2 forums as well as on my Ebay account, and I look forward to showing you guys that I am an asset to an enthusiast community.

I am not looking to make a killing off you guys, just to sell some needed items a a small profit.

-I have a couple questions

1. I can name a couple dozen parts that are in VERY high demand for both the 1st and 2nd gen MR2s, all of which are usually gone within a day or 2 of being offered for sale. What are the most commonly requested items that I should not wait to grab from any Eclipse/Talon/laser etc that I come across?

2. The Mr2 boards accept donations towards the cost of running the forums. I was curious if you guys have a similar provision as I would be interested in sending a portion of profits back to the forums if I were to be fairly successful here.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back