The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

New ETA32 Time.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G50trim92

20+ Year Contributor
May 8, 2002
Coralville, Iowa
Hey everyone,

I finally found some time to hit the track tonight. Since my last pass of [email protected] I've added a act 2600, welded diff, spoolinup FPR, and a ported 2g manifold.
I had a best run of 12.21@113mph with a tire blistering 1.71 60ft.
This was at 24psi on sunuco 116. I was getting more knock than I would like to see, I was picking up 24 counts in 4th with the timing flatlined at 20 throughout most of the run.
I would really like to hit 11's before I throw on the cams and ARP headstuds, we'll see though.
The video should be up sometime this week.

That's all till nextime: )

nice run....let's see some footage, hehe...

JD

juss re-read my post, didn't mean any offense in the integrity of ur post...i believe u, im juss in the mood to watch something rite now...later

JD

No offense taken: ) I've got plenty of other videos up to hold you over till this one is up. Check em out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back