The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

New Dyno numbers Ostar Motorsports Stock Block 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OstarMotorsport

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 15, 2010
orlando, Florida
Well guys we are back for the 2012 season and first on the list is to beat our current stock block record and then move on to a built motor to try to hit 8's later this year. We made a few changes to the car:

New Ostar Motorsports T3 Bottom mount manifold :thumb:
JMFabrications Drag Intake manifold
Forced Performance FP5r cams
Chromolly 8 point roll bar
Parachute

The manifold performed great combined with the Forced Performance 3794HTA so it will be up for sale to you guys starting next week.

We want to thank our sponsors for 2012

Forced Performance
Kiggly Racing
BC Racing suspension
Fuel Injector Clinic
CW Pence
Jayracing
Gato Performance

OstarStockBlockDyno2012 - YouTube

Sick thats the only word to describe the car.

Good job Fernando and Armando.

What will be the race weight this year? I can't remember if it was covered but what all was removed from the car?

Holy hell! Not only did you make that much power but you also made it on what looks to be a mustang dyno! Probably would be in the 800's on a dynojet.

What will be the race weight this year? I can't remember if it was covered but what all was removed from the car?

I estimate race weight to be at about 2800 at the moment. I don't feel it needs to be a tin can at this point. Plus I still drive it to the track every now and then.

Amazing job guys! You probably looked like this afterwards:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

What exactly does stock block entail?

Are you guys going to the March 18 NSCRA event down here? It's only 1/8 mile.

Was the old record not somewhere around 600awhp?? Then this 150 + jump LOL ####ing insanity, brilliant job boys :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back