The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

New dsmer entering world today!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don't know what baby is yet we wanted to wait. If it's a girl we are thinking of Colette so nick name will be coco. If its a boy it will be Zebulun and nick name will be zeb. We have others but wanna see baby first and see what fits.

I got's me a beautiful baby girl. Mom had to get c section and is starting to recover well. So will wait abit to decide name together and then I'll post a pic and well her name LOL. Thx for any prayers you guy thru out for us, and for all the congrats.

Congrats, welcome to fatherhood, my daughter is almost 8 months now, the time really flies

Can't add a picture from my iPhone but heres her stats. She was born 1/4/12 @ 9:14 pm Hawaii time, she is 6lb 3.7oz and 19 1/2" long. Her name is Ayana lilia Pennell, Ayana means by the grace of God and lilia is my mothers name which also means also means what belongs to me belongs to God. Mom and baby are doing really good thanks again for the congrats and prayers guys.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back