The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

new dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1genlaser

Probationary Member
Mar 25, 2010
pueblo, Colorado
ok guys i just picked up my 1gen laser 2.0 turbo for 300 bucks here some pics:D:hellyeah:

Attachments

• Photo0117.jpg
    Photo0117.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 143
  • Photo0119.jpg
    Photo0119.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 149
  • Photo0120.jpg
    Photo0120.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 140
  • Photo0125.jpg
    Photo0125.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 140
  • Photo0139.jpg
    Photo0139.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 136
  • Photo0127.jpg
    Photo0127.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 142
Question: Is that FWD or AWD.

If AWD, did you remove the driveshaft? or the transfer case? cause if not, you will need a new center diff.

And why did you break the back glass?

Question: Is that FWD or AWD.

If AWD, did you remove the driveshaft? or the transfer case? cause if not, you will need a new center diff.

And why did you break the back glass?

its awd but some one took off the driveshaft so now its a fwd and the window was broke wen i bought it :aha:

Nice find. :thumb: I used to have a 92 eclipse back in the day. I miss her. :cry: Are you going to keep the original color on the car? What are you going to work on first?

Looks like you did bout like me when I got mine..Your gonna love it. The Hondudz are gonna hate it

Nice find. Def gonna need some work but that's what projects are, a learning experience and a masterpiece, even if nobody else agrees with you. I got a GSX few weeks ago, and finally going back to Northern AZ to do some work and get pics posted. What are the plans for this diamond in the rough?

its awd but some one took off the driveshaft so now its a fwd and the window was broke wen i bought it :aha:
Ah, Good for the trans. Well, if they took it off after parking it anyways.
Technically it's still AWD. If they just pulled the drive shaft and tried driving it, they might have buggered up the center diff, so you wanna check that and the transfer case. If you're lucky they blocked it off or used a different transmission.

As for the back glass, Either find a replacement hatch, or pay the piper. XD

Hey i saw that on CL the other day. I would love a project like that but not anytime soon. Good luck bro.
Keep us updated.
Taran

thanks my real plans are to get a new clutch,tps. and timeing belt cover for now than rims an back windo than headers:hellyeah:

Yeahh haha get rid of those rims. Look like they belong on an oldsmobile or something haha
She needs the love though. Where did you pick it up? I saw it on cl but i didnt look where. Did you drive up to denver or something?

Yeahh haha get rid of those rims. Look like they belong on an oldsmobile or something haha
She needs the love though. Where did you pick it up? I saw it on cl but i didnt look where. Did you drive up to denver or something?

no LOL it was on the east side of pueblo but i just towed it home:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back