The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

NEW DSM OWNER

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yvvngz

Probationary Member
Nov 13, 2022
Brentwood, New_York
Hey so im new to the dsm community, just purchased a 91 Eagle Talon TSI and i do want to bring it back to life but truthfully engine work is not my cup of tea, the more i try to work under the hood the more complicated everything feels, looking for a mechanic in the area, (Suffolk County NY) if anyone knows anyone that could help that would be great

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

We have regional forums that may help you find sumone local.
elcome to dsmtuners bro. You'll love coming here.
You should fill out a vehicle profile > http://www.dsmtuners.com/dsm-profiles/

Make sure there plenty of pics.

Welcome! Im no mechanic either but have been able to accomplish quite a bit with the guides here and just taking it step-by-step. Most things are straight forward since people have posted solutions for most things you need to do.. Hardest part has been diagnosing, dealing with rust and figuring out how to get to and loosen nuts and bolts in tight locations.

Does the flatbed mean that its not running at all or just running poorly enough to not make the drive to your house?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back