The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

new dsm owner :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Austingrace24

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 15, 2012
Traverse city, Michigan
i just got a 95 eclipse rs and just learning about it i need to change the clutch or it needs to be adjusted and has fuel pressure regulator and idk what that should be at its running at 60 pounds i dont think that is right i would love some feed back thanks

i just got a 95 eclipse rs and just learning about it i need to change the clutch or it needs to be adjusted and has fuel pressure regulator and idk what that should be at its running at 60 pounds i dont think that is right i would love some feed back thanks

Welcome, Welcome!

you need to adjust the Fuel Pressure Regulator down to 43psi.

As for your clutch, it might be the clutch assembly, so take a look at it. could be as easy as a pedal adjustment. for peace of mind, atleast personally i would get a upgraded one that can take more abuse. (ACT 2100 or 2600)

;D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back