The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

New DSM owner in the PNW

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KDittoe

Proven Member
May 21, 2019
Olympia, Washington
Hi everyone, Ive wanted to get a DSM for almost 20 years, and I’m finally at a place in life where I can make that happen!

I have a coworker that had a “well used” 2G Spyder GS-T with a lot of questionable work, mods and basically neglected for most of its life before he got it. He got a new car and offered it to me for such a good price I couldn’t refuse.

I’m planning on restoring most of it to stock, with some late 90s- early 2000 period correct mods, cleaning it up and replacing all the normal wear items.

First thing to go are the hideous rims that are on there, hopefully I’ll be able to find some stock or period correct rims.

It has tons of problems to sort out; rough idle, CEL, A/C doesn’t hold a charge, convertible top is torn, seats are torn, rats nest wiring etc, but it shouldn’t be too hard to get those fixed.

Attachments

• E7DF4B14-748B-4B6F-864B-57245785BC07.jpeg
    E7DF4B14-748B-4B6F-864B-57245785BC07.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 37
  • 2F8FE573-1C76-4A82-B5C2-C95738B1A759.jpeg
    2F8FE573-1C76-4A82-B5C2-C95738B1A759.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 35
Welcome to the site and congrats on your find! Seems like it's overall pretty clean and you have a solid plan for bringing it back to life, good luck and make sure to fill out your profile and post updates when you can! We're here to help with any questions as well :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back