The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

New DSM, New Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randman2011

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 26, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
I bought my DSM in 2008. My 1997 GST Spyder was my first car, my daily driver through high school and through college, and was supposed to be a weekend car once I get a hot hatch (READ: Fiesta ST) but was taken out by a completely oblivious silver Dodge this winter. My motto is that if I have to replace it, I have to upgrade it, so I bought a Talon AWD and swapped over much of the stuff that I had worked on. It's almost up to DD condition, but there's still a long list of purchases to be made. Being broke's a bi***.

I've had an account on here for a while now, but I have never been an active member until recently. Instead I spent my time on DSMTalk or, more accurately, doing homework. Being an engineering student's a bi***.

I'm hoping to give to the community as much as I have been drawing from it over the years.

Welcome to the club man! What all are you still missing for your car? Got a lot of parts laying around so let me know and if I can help ya out i will.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back