The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

New DSM in the family 99 GSX!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eeeeky

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 8, 2008
Roosevelt, Utah
Hey guys. Figured i would post some pics of my new trade. I know the front bumper is torn up, and is super close to the ground, it is due for replacement any day now, just gotta get the new one painted. Please enjoy the pics!

These are kind of the before pics, ill be cleaning the engine up, as well as fixing any damage, ANY.

Got this car B-O-N-E stock (im talking paper air filter stock) for 5k. Put my wheels(motegi mr7's wrapped in toyo proxes) and my front tokico's on it. They do need to go up a little.

on the 3rd pic it looks like a high ride height... and at the last pic it looks dropped... did you drop it..??? coilovers?

Yeah that was from stock suspension, to throwing my tokico's on.

As far as the motegi's go...Tell me about it. I want some 5zigens, or rota's.

wow very nice. perfect car to start from scratch. what did you trade it for? how much mileage?

Traded it for my lincoln LS v8. Pics of it are on my other blog entries. This car has just over 127k. Little high, but whatever, its stock. Im thinking intake, maybe a B16g, front mount, etc. I already have my DSMlink ECU in, and have the launch control set up. (sure freaks out the v8 guys). Also, gonna mess with a 2.5" exhaust system.

Well the big ass fmic is coming in on Monday and I'm pretty sure this thing will be far from stock soon.

Thanks guys! Limegrntaln, I thought the same thing. I was thinking i could hit a rabbit and not even hurt it with that much gap.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back