The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

NEW DSM GUY Orange County Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_92Talon

Probationary Member
Jan 6, 2016
Midway City, California
Any dsm guys that still hold it down in the OC area? i just swooped on a 92 eagle talon. I got it from an OG dsm guy who basically gave it to me as his project. It sits as a shell right now with all the parts inside the car in order to make it run (all stock parts). Hoping to have it up and running with a fully built motor and tuned at road race engineering within a year... (450whp at least) any advice/feedback would be nice. I am a noobie to the dsm and turbo game.

Where do dsm guys like to buy new parts from? Any reputable dsm shops in OC area?

I'm in Costa Mesa, got a 92.5 gsx that will hopefully have all new timing components after today haha. Once I finish this timing belt I got ecmlink to install, 255 walbro, afpr and fp manifold. In the near future I plan to get some 1k injectors, fmic and either a Evo 16g or 20g.

For parts I either order from extremepsi or if it's oem type parts(sensors, pulleys, gaskets etc.) I'll get them from Napa, az or oreilly. I work at Sears auto center so I get a pretty good discount if your looking for parts, just let me know what you need.

I appreciate that man thank you. Good luck with your build

There are still quite a few of us around.. I think the local section of the board is really dead due to all the people using social media now-a-days. I still use tuners on the daily, but mostly just reading and lurking. Do a seach for "NLAND DSM" on FB, it's mostly the Inland Empire, but we are pretty close to the OC.

Edit: here's a link https://www.facebook.com/groups/159400804099918/

They are actually having a meet this weekend at a TGIF in Ontario this Saturday at 8PM. I probably won't make it to the meet, but there are a lot of good guys that will be there.

I personally do not recommend autozone their parts are garbage and break super easily. If you can i'd buy a lot of parts from worldpac that are oem. Aftermarket stuff i would buy elsewhere. I work at an autobody shop in Grenada Hills/ Northridge area, and a lot of cars come back with the same problem a year later. Especially radiator thermostat type items.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back