The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

New Dog Box Racing 1g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hey jimmy when did you want ta grab that hatch? i got someone who wants ta buy my red shell.
I can drop it off at the shop and grab your broken one anytime just hit me up

im actually using an extrude hone ported stock intake mani for now

I was just wondering if you were planning on machining the block's deck surface? Not telling you how to do your build or anything but if you're planning on running a metal head gasket you might want to do that.

Other than that it looks like a great build and a sweet car. :thumb:

the deck is actually perfectly flat according to my straight edge LOL so ill just go over it with some very fine grit paper to make it nice and smooth. the head is getting machined by m2 and then o-ringed havent had a problem with this method yet and have put together quite a few motors and as for a intake for the future im not too sure the magnus cast manifold seems to have all the hype right now we'll see how it actually performs but the price tag might be a little crazy. im prob thinkin something along the lines of the jm fab drag manifold

My dad brought home this metal polishing and smoothing set and I been using it on all my engines. Using the perfectly flat straight edge, I always gotten it to the point that no light can be seen when light is shined on the other side (also nothing can fit with a feeler). I will see if I can find out exactly what it is but it works awesomely.

sorry havent really updated much the car is up and running just breaking in the motor now then hopefully gonna tune it for some power.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

got an idle video on the way too

I would like to know what transmission option you have I look at the website and you only have a refresh build any links to tranny options.

It sounds good man. Its good to see its comeing along nicely and all.

paint was off the shelf duplicolor universal black.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back