The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

new daily driver

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

...searched? That thread was just made the other day and I remembered it because this topic is some what similar. I guess Josh is the only one who can poke fun at ya, everyone else makes you take it personally. Relax.

i guess josh is the only one the realizes i dont take anything seriously cutie. Poke fun all you want....just dont cry when i give it back.

as far as milage goes i'm getting 8 with a bad o2 sensor. I normaly only drive about 80 miles a week. to the ex's house babysitters and work and home for lunch. after work i can drive my wifes astra. it serously gets 400 miles on a tank of gas.

if you knew me you would know a normal minivan wouldnt work for me. it would have had to be a bagged previa with 20's for me to think i needed it and to look at home in my driveway. and thats the only van i would have gone after. besides this truck was cheap for what it is. it was about the same price as my 2g. but if you figure all the parts i dumped into my 2g to keep it running the truck is much cheaper.

You could always find one of those turbo Chrysler caravans from the late 80/early 90s.

Sorry, I'm stuck on minivans.

Yeah because everyone wants to drive around in a ugly ass 80s caravan :rolleyes:

very very nice ..i miss my old tahoe i had a 1997 burgandy color with a 6" lift

454? swap in a dirtymax or cummins and it will be a somewhat decent DD
how is it offroad?

i second the vote for a van, a expo/colt vista with 3 rows of seats powered by the stock AWD 4g64(or sohc 4g63 for older oones)

Thats one B.A. bumper man!:hellyeah: i would be scared if i saw that thing in my rear view OMG

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back