The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

New Daily Driver

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dls93tsi

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 21, 2003
Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania
I got a new daily driver for school, cause the DSM is always in the garage....
My friend works w/ a guy who had a 87 RX-7, and he only wanted 800 for it. I went n looked at it, drove it, and talked him down to 700. The car is clean as can be, he was only selling it cause he got a truck and an integra and he needed to unload the Mazda.

I am stoked cause I've wanted an RX-7 since long before that stupid movie( you know which one) came out. Unfortunately, when that movie came out, the ensuing craze drove FD3S prices through the roof.

Does anyone know of little things to do to them or where the heck I can buy shifter bushings, I have looked everywhere for them.

o yea i forgot about that....N/A 5-speed

good choice in daily, it will run FOREVER.
well not really but it's a strong motor.
and FC's are cool plain and simple.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back