The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

New custom paint What do you think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zerocygnal

20+ Year Contributor
Jul 1, 2002
Springfield, Ohio
Finally! It took 4 days and nights to complete this color change and add the flames. The work was performed by my brother in law "Body by FatMan". If you like it, just say so, if not atleast give an intelligent reason why. This is far from being finished and will be an all season long project. We're going to wet sand the clear coat to remove a bit of the orange peel effect. The flames still have to be taken to be striped around the edges to accent them.
Vote...

Attachments

• emblemsmall.jpg
    emblemsmall.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 136
i definetly like the color of your car, i see potential in the flamin diamond but until its finished im not to sure

I dont like a lot of colors w/ paint. Shouldda kept it 2 or 3 colors, and not some crazy colors like orange and neon green, shouldda done like blue black, silver white or substitute blue for red and use neautral colors.

The design is cool, and the car itself is a nice silver

I agree...one or two colors would have been clean and simple. Start mixing too many colors though and your car starts to look like a rainbow.

Well they're taking down the clearcoat tommrow and buffing it up. Think we're going to plain jane the hood..leave it smoke like the rest of the base color. The sides I think we might convert to a tribal flame design with less color, but it will be another month before all of the sides gets changed. If any of you have photoshop experience go to my gallery and take a side view and try something different. I'm all about the ideas, but it won't be exactly what you've created.

Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back