The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

New clutch making squealing noise

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GettinPaper

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 31, 2009
Battle Ground, Washington
I just had the clutch replaced with a competition clutch stage 2 and a new lightweight fidanza flywheel.. And it's making a squealing noise just idling but when I put the clutch in the the noise goes away... I am thinking its the TOB, I just got it from the shop and have put 500 miles on the clutch thinking it needed to be broken in but still squeals.... Any help is appreciated.... Thanks

What kind of tob was it a oem one? Squealing any video, shop did it take it back to them if they installed the clutch.

Take it back to them, I never had a shop do my clutch so not sure what could have went wrong, post a video, again call the shop.

this is the first time I had someone work on my car for me I work 60 hour weeks so I just couldn't do it and its my daily.. I am trying to post a video but I will have to wait till I get home

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back