The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

New Chick to the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey, I know you. You're one of my myspace friends. Welcome to DSMtuners.

That first gsx was gorgeous. I would of had a hard time selling that car. I guess if you need money for a new project thats "shiny and new" than it wouldn't seem like a bad idea. I have a question, why the f-body's? I mean, those wern't really prime years for those cars. Just wondering. I'm a huge camaro fan, my dad had many while I was growing up so I couldn't dislike them if I wanted to. I take that back, I MIGHT drive a pt cruiser before the new camaro. joking, but i just don't like them.

*Ahem* :)

LOL thanks! Im pretty well used to it now tho. I have the same problem on a few of the other forums I am on.
!

AKA I'm a forum attention whore.....

J/K... or am I? Prove us wrong please :)

Otherwise Welcome

man theres no female dsmers on my side of the world :(...LOL welcome though

Three pages to an intro thread :rolleyes:. That has to be some kind of record.

I guess that proves if you come to this site sporting a vagina, prepared for it to be e-penetrated.

Welcome, tsihottie.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL hahahaha good one that was funny:applause::applause:

I guess that proves if you come to this site sporting a vagina, prepared for it to be e-penetrated.

And posting 20 some pics of yourself crawling all over your car... who'da thunk it?

I retract my welcome. You neglected to answer my question as to why you drive two mullet wagons. e-penetrated made me giggle.

Welcome, tsihottie.

Lmao i agree as well.
It's kinda sad if you look at it in a way cause it seems like half the people here haven't had some or had a gf in a while, i mean can't these same people that greet women intro threads also greet regular guys ?
It's no #### it's just being polite and welcoming.
So sad...

This is supposed to be a welcome thread and it's deviated from that. Either post a welcoming greeting or please don't post at all.

Thank you! :)

Also, I didnt post the pictures to become some kind of "forum whore" or "attention getter". I just posted the pictures in my album. the rules did not say I couldnt post them.

And thank you to everyone for the warm welcoming. :)

I retract my welcome. You neglected to answer my question as to why you drive two mullet wagons. e-penetrated made me giggle.

Sorry, i didnt see that. I have 2 LT1's because I like them. Ive had the Z28 for almost a year, and I just purchased the Trans Am in October when I sold the GSX.
I do regret selling the GSX as previously stated, but my current DSM project (96 TSi AWD) will be ALOT better than the GSX!

Hey welcome to the site. I just brought my car back from the Monroe area. I was right at telegraph and 275. I have a buddy that lives down there. Here is his website. atdsm.com He helped me a lot on my rebuild. He drives the 2g, and his dad drives the 1g. The 1g is now flowing at just about 63 lbs/min!! We may all have to make our way down to milan next season.

Hey welcome to the site. I just brought my car back from the Monroe area. I was right at telegraph and 275. I have a buddy that lives down there. Here is his website. atdsm.com He helped me a lot on my rebuild. He drives the 2g, and his dad drives the 1g. The 1g is now flowing at just about 63 lbs/min!! We may all have to make our way down to milan next season.

LOL are you talking about Bender? Hes one of my very good friends! :D
Thanks for the welcome!

Yea Mike is a good guy. Are you the one who had a shop port a turbo, and he ended up re porting it because how rough of a job they did?

Yea Mike is a good guy. Are you the one who had a shop port a turbo, and he ended up re porting it because how rough of a job they did?

yes sir, i am. that same shop is also the shop that blew the engine on my talon :notgood: that I am currently putting back together right now......its going to be wayyyy better now tho! :D

Welcome...Hope we can help with any questions you may have.

Sweet. We will have to go to milan this next season for sure. They actually just help me put my engine back together. He is very knowledgeable. My car is a 95 tsi, auto, I am looking to possible hit a 12.9

Welcome to the forum Missy. I can't wait to see how the talon comes out. Good luck with it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back