The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

New Chick to the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks for all the warm welcoming! haha I sold the GSX because I thought it was time to move on. I will post some pictures of the car when i first bought it and you will see that it was completely reformed. I am the type of person who always likes to have a project and since I got the car where I wanted it, it was time to do another one. So, my talon is the project. Ive had the talon for 4 years now. It has been sitting for 2 years with a blown engine. Im currently in the process of the 6 bolt swap with my best friend. We are redoing the entire car. We should be done with the project in the next few weeks so I will be sure to post more pictures. For now, i have a few pictures in my gallery of both of the cars,so be sure to check them out!

Never been to =), Michigan I hear it's a very friendly place though

Welcome. I am from Kalamazoo MI and I work at THE DSM GRAVEYARD. let me know if you ever need any help with anything or some great deals from us. You should come out to the garage and check it out and then you can start coming to our meets.

That first gsx was gorgeous. I would of had a hard time selling that car. I guess if you need money for a new project thats "shiny and new" than it wouldn't seem like a bad idea. I have a question, why the f-body's? I mean, those wern't really prime years for those cars. Just wondering. I'm a huge camaro fan, my dad had many while I was growing up so I couldn't dislike them if I wanted to. I take that back, I MIGHT drive a pt cruiser before the new camaro. joking, but i just don't like them.

Thanks guys! Im from the monroe area. It was VERY hard selling the GSX,I actually sold it to a friend of mine and it kills me everytime I see it. But I know it will be taken care of and I still get to see it all the time. The talon will be better than the GSX. My plans for the exterior are changing both the front and rear bumpers to the 2GB eclipse bumpers, cf hood, cf hatch (going for that all black top) and then black wheels again. I currently have stock 3G wheels that will be going on there for now. We are in the process of putting the 6 bolt in and all the goodies! Ill try to get a project thread going here pretty soon. It may take a bit seeing as tho I do not have a home computer right now and im doing this from work. I should have a computer here in a month or so. Thanks again everyone for the warm welcoming!

:notgood: Keep the Talon exterior.

I really like the 2gb eclipse bumpers so that is why i was going to change them. I may not, im not sure yet. That was just an idea. But we will see what happens. Right now, my main focus is finishing the engine and performance mods. The exterior upgrades wont happen till spring most likely.

Welcome aboard. Glad to see more of the female population floating around here. Throw some pictures in your gallery (of the car :p), so we can admire :thumb:

There are lots of pictures in my gallery! :) Check them out!

Purptalon97 is a girl, so the theory there has some flaws.

Anyway....

Welcome to tuners. I'd forgotten that one of the benefits of being a female is that you can model for your own car.

I really like the 2gb eclipse bumpers so that is why i was going to change them. I may not, im not sure yet. That was just an idea. But we will see what happens. Right now, my main focus is finishing the engine and performance mods. The exterior upgrades wont happen till spring most likely.

Definitely go with 2gb bumpers looks so much better! Looking forward to the project keep us updated.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back