The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

New Car!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboBlue

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 25, 2002
Canton, Connecticut
Well i officially purchased a 93 JDM GSX this afternoon. All it needs is springs and struts, big time, then come the fun mods. And soon it will be a blue talon, so im excitied. The one thing that got my attention though, was that there wasnt a factory boost guage, but it was deff an AWD turbo car, so i dunno? Was the whole conversion done or what? Any help would be appreciated. Oh, and it didint have the sticker on the sun visor either ,about letting the turbo cool, so im confused. :thumb:

Originally posted by TurboBlue
Well i officially purchased a 93 JDM GSX this afternoon. All it needs is springs and struts, big time, then come the fun mods. And soon it will be a blue talon, so im excitied. The one thing that got my attention though, was that there wasnt a factory boost guage, but it was deff an AWD turbo car, so i dunno? Was the whole conversion done or what? Any help would be appreciated. Oh, and it didint have the sticker on the sun visor either ,about letting the turbo cool, so im confused. :thumb:

post pics..thats weird..and its not a jdm gsx..its a usdm gsx with MAYBE a jdm engine..and they never made a awd n/a eclipse..so im really confused man but congrats..

sidenote: my gsx when i bought it had gsr4 factory stickers on the back where it would nomraly say gsx..i get ALOT of questions about it..i mean i know they were put there but it looks so clean like it is factory stickers..i really need to debadge it or put just leave the gs sticker on..LOL:)

yea, u definitely dont wanna say jdm gsx. u'll get flamed dude. just say u got the jdm motor, its ur safest bet (trust me i have one). as for the factory boost gauge, who cares? they're innaccurate anyways.

It on the underside of the Upper IC pipe...i'll try just uploading the pics again...

Attachments

• new car (small).jpg
    new car (small).jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 108
JDM Motor....

Attachments

• new car motor (small).jpg
    new car motor (small).jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 111
Interior...

Attachments

• new car interior (small).jpg
    new car interior (small).jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 111
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back