The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

New car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasteclispe

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 12, 2004
queens, New_York
ok guys i been saying for the past few months im going to get a new car. and here it is an infiniti G35 4 door. i was going to get 2 door but i remember all the problems of having a 2 door eclipse and a big family. so i went with the 4 door.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

P.S. my eclispe is still my fav car. DSM for LIFE :dsm:

jp171 said:
You know, Greddy and Power Enterprise make some nice VQ35 turbo kits.

ROFL I was waiting for something like that.

jp171 said:
You know, Greddy and Power Enterprise make some nice VQ35 turbo kits.

yea i was checking them out. i may get one. the car is at 285hp right now because it has the sport package. but i may get the turbo in the future.

My buddy has a 2 door g35... its nice... 2 door > 4 door imo....

but if u got a family do what u gotta do...

BigRand said:
So how does it feel to have a car with a warranty?

GOOD!

im 20 and this is my 4th car and so far its the only one i had a warranty and full coverage on. so im happy. i think im to young for a 4 door but i drive my mom around alot and she does not like 2 doors. thats the main reason i bought a 4 door.

1st car- 1993 oldsmobile cutlass ciera - (my baby)
2nd car- 1997 eclipse - (dream car wanted for more than 4 years before i bought)
3rd car- 1995 gmc vandura -big van everyone made fun of me but i liked it.
4th car- infiniti g35

you spoiled little brat. go give mommy back the car she bought you :notgood:

haha j/k. nice car man. 4 door is OK, but shit man.. it's a white g35! gorgeous to say the least. CONGRATS! :thumb:

I am shopping for a 4 door family car as well. I once considered the G35 as well(a very nice car), but i already found a deal for a MB c32 AMG. V6 Supercharged 349hp. Can't be the price of $25k as well. But G35 is definitly nice! :thumb:

blcknspo0ln said:
you spoiled little brat. go give mommy back the car she bought you :notgood:

haha j/k. nice car man. 4 door is OK, but shit man.. it's a white g35! gorgeous to say the least. CONGRATS! :thumb:

blah she helped me a little. i put most of the money on it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back